Info & Registration
Beginning with the opening of the festival, the schedule of programming provides a detailed overview of all dates and events - from live streams to video premieres as well as discussion formats.
The respective event will be available in the video window on the festival homepage at the time indicated – including the episodes of the PAF Documentary Miniseries.
Did you miss the live stream? We will make a link to the respective event available on demand on the description page of that event as soon as possible.
Beginning on May 20, additional videos on demand, photo series, descriptions and much more will be available in the Digital Showroom 24 / 7.
Some events are held in German, others in English and some events are also held in both languages.
If you would like to take part in discussion and exchange formats, we require you to register for these events in advance – please note the instructions regarding this in the respective event descriptions. The registration form can be found at the bottom of the page.
Simply provide your name and contact information, confirm that you have read the mandatory legal notice and select the desired event(s) - you will then receive a confirmation and access to the virtual event rooms via email.
Please note: If the registration form does not appear at the bottom of the page, please change your browser or refresh the page.
A number of different computer programs are used to realize the events – we strongly recommend that you take the following information into account as you plan your attendance:
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection – ideally, use a LAN cable
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your web browser
- Close all other programs currently running on your computer
In the video conference rooms provided by Ecosero:
- Follow the instructions on your screen
- The lens of the webcam should be positioned at eye level and ensure that you are in a bright room (be certain that the light source comes from the front!)
- Maintain a consistent distance from the microphone. Consider using a headset and fix the microphone in place to avoid excessive background noise
- Please follow the instructions of the moderator
Admission to all events of the @home edition of the Berlin Performing Arts Festival is free of charge! We do, however, want to draw your attention to the joint and solidary calls for donations of Bundesverbands freie darstellende Künste with Ensemble Netzwerk, Aktionsbündnis Darstellende Künste and additional partners – support your local artist(s) at: